Hospital ICU Automatic Sliding Door Anti Ray Medical Automatic Door X-Ray Operating Room
- It is tested by the Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Medicine Institute of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention and meets the requirements for diagnostic X-ray protection (Fei Anzheng No. 2006-087). Lined with lead plate, lead equivalent is 1-5mmPa, and the observation window contains 1-5mmPa lead glass, which can shield X-rays and prevent a variety of harmful radiation from leaking to the human body. It is suitable for double protection places such as hospitals, X-ray operating rooms, CT rooms, and DSA rooms.
- Purchasing imported components and using imported DC motors, high life and high efficiency.
- The multi-function optional knob and microcomputer control system are designed and manufactured in strict accordance with the requirements of the nuclear safety medical electrical safety system, and can be used according to the individual needs of the hospital. Various control methods such as password input, wireless remote control, etc. are not in the same environment. Other equipment forms electromagnetic interference.
- The door body is filled with high-pressure foaming polyurethane. The door process makes the indoor and outdoor insulation sound insulation effect good, and the overall operation is reliable and stable.
- The company's unique design of the blind door handle design enables the manual opening of the electric door during power failure.
Humanization does not impede the design, making patients and carts safe and easy to use, providing the greatest possible convenience.
- Green energy-saving: the structure of the door is solid, the shape is thick, the space is saved, the air circulation is reduced at a minimum, and the air circulation is reduced to ensure the constant temperature/constant humidity while preventing the cold dust from entering the clean space.
||Standard type (1-3mmPa), heavy duty (4-5mmPa)
|Structure clearance width